Saturday, October 19, 2013

Keeping busy with customer quilts

I've been doing customer quilts for a few months now, and must say I do really enjoy it.  When a client brings in a quilt top, I feel like it's Christmas when I open the bag to see it.

My customers so far have all been very sweet people, and all have seemed to be very happy with their quilts, so that's a blessing.  I just wish I had a little more time to spend on some of my own quilts!

Here's a couple of the latest completed quilts:

This one was done as a raffle quilt for the Boone County Council on Aging.

This one was batik strips, on which I used variegated thread, turned out very pretty.
 "Twisted Witch" by Gerry Gerlach, very cute!

 Connie Kolts applique hearts was fun to work on.
My first "modern" quilt by Jan Luhman, very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.