Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Finish Line is in Sight


Walls painted, electrical wiring done, ceiling tiles installed, ceiling lights installed, carpeting is laid, and is waiting for glue to dry and trim the edges.  All we have to do now is set up my Gammill!  Today is the day!














Right now she's in  my other quilt room, just waiting to be brought in, and assembled.  I can't wait for her to be set up.  I'll put a quilt I did as a class in my quilt guild on her first, after I test her out on some muslin to make sure everything is operational.  I'm so excited!



Of course I'll be doing a lot more decorating, but right now the goal is getting the frame and machine set up and working.  The fluff comes in time.  I still have about 11 more fabric boxes to make, and rocker and footstool to re-upholster and other odds and ends.

This is truly a dream come true for me.  I've wanted this for five years, and I'm so blessed to have a family that supports my dream, and a husband who can do anything, and is sooo good to me.

He asked me yesterday what I wanted for Christmas - I told him "You've already given it to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.