Monday, September 6, 2010

5 day weekends are the best!

Don't you just love long weekends?  I spent mine practicing on my quilt frame, looking for good deals on accessories for my Brother1500S and meeting my oldest son's girlfriend Kara - that was fun!  She's very cute, petit and seems to really adore Nate, so how could I resist her?  She spent the night here in Aaron's empty room, and even made the bed.  I like this girl already.

I joined a couple of new Yahoo groups - Long Arm Chat.com and PQ1500 which are both great.  I learn something every time I go to them.  I've been practicing on my frame and am getting up the nerve to put my best friend Brenda's quilt on it for quilting - still a little nervous though.  Practice is one thing, but attacking the quilt top you spent hours and hours making is rather scary. I think I'll ask the Long Arm Chat people for suggestions on how best to quilt it.

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.