Monday, August 9, 2010

Frugal Shopping Tips

The Grace Frame I bought was through Craigs List.  What a great resource.  Ebay has to many "stores", not enough regular people.  My husband got his truck and my son bought his car through Craigs List too.  We're all very satisfied.

Also, check out the new Kindle book, The Frugal Fabriholic for great tips on saving money for quilters.

If you don't have a Kindle, you should seriously consider it.  I love mine, and the books are WAY less expensive than buying the paper versions.  Another cost saver!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Quiet Quilter -
    Glad you enjoyed The Frugal Fabriholic and my 12-step savings plan for saving for your quilting stash. Congrats on the Grace EMQ-Pro and good luck with it!

    Maria Peagler, author of The Frugal Fabriholic and Color Mastery, one of 2010 Best Craft Books of the Year.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.